Vegan Key Lime Pie
I love that this quick and easy vegan dessert isn't too sweet. The tangy lime taste is irresistible!
*1+1/2 Cups graham crackers crushed (or crumbs)
*1/3 Cup vegan butter, melted (I like Miyokos)
*1+1/2 Cups Totally Nuts! Original Almond Milk
*1 Can Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
*1/2 Cup Fresh Key Lime Juice
*1 Tbsp Key Lime Zest
* 5 Tbsp Organic or Non-GMO Corn Starch
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix graham crackers/crumbs and butter, line 9" slightly greased pie dish, press to form crust, bake x 10 minutes.
3. Add all filling ingredients to saucepan, medium-high heat. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for about 10 minutes, constantly stirring.
4. Once thickened, pour into pie crust.
5. Refrigerate for a few hours to let set. Garnish with non-dairy dipped topping (I like Reddi-Wip Coconut Flavor), lime zest, and toasted almond slivers.